SURFACE SELF DISINFECTING COATING SERVICE CALL NOW
Protect the Surfaces of your Home or Workplace from Germs with BR Shield Antimicrobial Coating
Every day we come into contact with germs including pathogenic bacteria and viruses. Practically everything we touch is certain to have germs on it, some harmless and some definitely not. Pathogenic bacteria, such as E.coli, Staph and certain moulds, can cause severe illness and are easily contracted from surfaces that aren’t adequately cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
More notable these days are highly contagious and virulent pathogenic viruses such as COVID-19 which has an extremely high propensity to spread to large numbers of people via contaminated surfaces and re-infect large numbers of other people.
Works Against Germs at the Molecular Level
Antimicrobial Shield – Do Your Part, Stop The Spread!
How Long do Coronaviruses Live on Surfaces?
|SURFACE||EXAMPLES||DAYS or HOURS|
|Metal||Doorknobs, Jewelry, Silverware||5 Days|
|Glass||Drinking glasses, Mirrors, Windows||Up to 5 Days|
|Ceramics||Dishes, Pottery, Mugs||5 Days|
|Paper||Newspaper, Magazines||Up to 5 Days|
|Wood||Furniture, Decking||4 Days|
|Plastic||Milk bottles, Bus seats, Elevator Buttons||2-3 Days|
|Stainless Steel||Refrigerators, Pots/pans, Sinks, Water bottles||2-3 Days|
|Cardboard||Shipping boxes||1 Day|
|Aluminum||Soda cans, Tinfoil, Water bottles||2-8 Hours|
|Copper||Pennies, Teakettles, Cookware||4 Hours|
|Food/Water||Doesn’t seem to spread through food, and has not been found in water.|
How does COVID-19 Spread?
Released when an infected person talks, coughs or sneezes
Any physical contact with an infected person
Touching a surface that has been contaminated by an infected person
Traditional Disinfection versus BR Shield Antimicrobial Coating
Whilst traditional disinfection methods have their place, they also have their significant limitations, as they only provide a ‘one off’ very short-lived intervention with little to no residual action at all. This leaves the surface entirely vulnerable to re-infection almost immediately after treatment.
Not so with ‘BR Shield Anti-Microbial Protection’! A single application of this highly efficient disinfection agent not only provides an almost instantaneous 99.99% reduction in pathogens, but it also goes on doing so 24/7/365 for over 180 days and routine cleaning only enhances its efficacy and longevity. This in turn, provides complete safety and peace of mind.
The BR Microbe Shield Advantage
Not all antimicrobial coatings are created equal. It’s important to understand the basic chemical, physical, and biological properties of an antimicrobial so the best choice can be made. Because of its unique mode of action and inability to migrate from a treated surface, our technology is the obvious choice to minimize environmental contamination and the development of resistant organisms. Our products are safe for the environment, humans, and pets. They are non-dissipating, non-leaching, non-migrating from the applied substrate and cannot be absorbed by micro-organisms or by humans.
|Not All Antimicrobial Coatings are Created Equal|
|Effective antimicrobial formula||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Non leaching formula||✔|
|Does NOT use poisons to kill microbes||✔|
|Does NOT promote adaptive organisms||✔|
|Safe for humans, pets and the environment||✔||Banned by the|
FDA in 2016
|NOT absorbed by micro-organisms and human||✔|
Spray Onto Any Surface for Complete Germ Protection
BRShield is a durable long-lasting chemically bonded residual antimicrobial coating containing a quaternary based organo-silane compound. This scientifically proven chemical formula is unique in that it bonds chemically at the molecular level onto any surface to which it is applied.
Once chemically bonded, the surface coating cannot be easily removed after routine cleaning and housekeeping procedures including the regular use of alcohol or alkaline based detergents.
Therefore, once bonded to the treated surface, this semi-permanent antimicrobial surface coating will provide consistent, residual protection against 99% of all known pathogens and deliver a 99.99% or 4 log reductions in their numbers 24/7 for min of 180 days surface antimicrobial protection.
The Technology behind BR Shield Coating
BR Shield is a reactive saline quaternary ammonium compound, which provides permanent antiviral and antimicrobial coatings to any surface it is applied to. This eliminates the risk of cross contamination and the subsequent spread of pathogenic organisms from one person to another.
Therefore, this precludes the transfer of the COVID-19 virus via its most common route of transmission and subsequent infection, from one person to another via a contaminated surface.
Residual Long Term Efficacy
BR Shield will persistently & continously protect surfaces for a minimum period of 180 days. It is proven to be effective against all known pathogenic organisms. It can be easily applied to both hard and soft surfaces. Treated surfaces continue to destroy pathogenic organisms for prolonged periods, ensuring all such treated surfaces remain completely non-infectious between periodic cleanings.
BR Shield High-Touch Surfaces Coating
Keyboards & Mice
Antimicrobial Coating Services
Why Choose BR Shield?
- Kills pathogens and inactivates viruses 24/7
- Long Lasting anti-microbial up to 180+ days
- Safe for humans and pets
- Can be used virtually anywhere, on any surface
- Does not involve leaching technology or heavy metals
- Prevents “superbug” mutation as there is no chemical interaction with microbes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an antimicrobial?
- How do antimicrobial coatings work?
- Why should I use ‘BR Shield Anti-Microbial Protection’ instead of other traditional disinfection methods?
- Will regularly cleaning a treated surface remove ‘BR Shield Anti-Microbial Protection’?
- What preparation is necessary prior to applying the treatment?
- Does ‘BR Shield Anti-Microbial Protection’ cause mutation and adaptation in micro-organisms and the “super-bug” problem?
- What are the most dangerous threats ‘BR Shield Anti-Microbial Protection’ effectively kills?
- What is the difference between ‘BR Shield Anti-Microbial Protection’ protection and other anti-microbial solutions on the market?
- How do I know the ‘BR Shield Anti-Microbial Protection’ treatment process is safe?
- How long does ‘BR Shield Anti-Microbial Protection’ work?
- I understand that the coating can only be removed mechanically via means of abrasion?
- Can the coating be removed with household soap and water scrubbing?
- What about if it meets other disinfectants that contain 70% denatured alcohol, Clorox or Bleach based solutions or Quaternary Ammonium Compound based disinfectants? Will your coating be removed?
- Are all residual antimicrobial coating create equal?