Protect the Environment that Surrounds You ORDER NOW
Residual 30 & 100 Days Self-Disinfecting Surface Coating Spray
BR Protect is a durable, long-lasting coating that endows any surface to which it has been applied with powerful residual antimicrobial properties. Unlike conventional disinfectants, BR Protect will give you surface protection from all pathogenic organisms on a 24/7 basis, with any treated surface remaining 99.99% germ free for at least 30 days or 100 days depending on your choice of the two product derivatives we have available.
Antimicrobial Shield – Do Your Part, Stop The Spread!
How Long do Coronaviruses Live on Surfaces?
|SURFACE||EXAMPLES||DAYS or HOURS|
|Metal||Doorknobs, Jewelry, Silverware||5 Days|
|Glass||Drinking glasses, Mirrors, Windows||Up to 5 Days|
|Ceramics||Dishes, Pottery, Mugs||5 Days|
|Paper||Newspaper, Magazines||Up to 5 Days|
|Wood||Furniture, Decking||4 Days|
|Plastic||Milk bottles, Bus seats, Elevator Buttons||2-3 Days|
|Stainless Steel||Refrigerators, Pots/pans, Sinks, Water bottles||2-3 Days|
|Cardboard||Shipping boxes||1 Day|
|Aluminum||Soda cans, Tinfoil, Water bottles||2-8 Hours|
|Copper||Pennies, Teakettles, Cookware||4 Hours|
|Food/Water||Doesn’t seem to spread through food, and has not been found in water.|
How does COVID-19 Spread?
Released when an infected person talks, coughs or sneezes
Any physical contact with an infected person
Touching a surface that has been contaminated by an infected person
Traditional Disinfectant versus BR Protect Antimicrobial Spray
BR Protect creates an invisible barrier for at least 30/100 days with a single application
Unlike disinfectant products which only kill pathogens during their wet contact time, BRProtect remains effective for over 30/100 days depending on your choice of the two product derivatives we have available. This treatment reduces the risk of cross contamination ensuring all treated surfaces remain non-infectious 24/7 for at least 1 month.
Works in a Dry State
- BRProtect uses a residual antimicrobial technology where a single application will provide continuous surface protection for up to 30 days
- BRProtect continues to work in a dry state by creating an inhospitable surface for incoming germs that physically disrupts and inhibits their growth
- BRProtect destroys a wide spectrum of bacteria, moulds, fungi and inactivates viruses
- BRProtect does not leach or migrate from applied surfaces into the environment
Antimicrobial Coating Spray for Frequent High Touch Surfaces
30 & 100 DAYS CONTINUOUS ANTI-VIRAL PROTECTION COATING SPRAY
Our main active ingredient is quaternary ammonium compound and this compound is approved by US EPA N list to be effective against SARS-CoV-2. BR Protect Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating Spray can be used to help protect your premises surfaces by inhibiting Germs for up to 30/100 days.
Order your BR Protect Coating Spray Now
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an anti-microbial?
- Why should I use ‘BRProtect’ instead of other traditional disinfection methods?
- Will regularly cleaning a treated surface remove ‘BRProtect’?
- What preparation is necessary prior to applying the treatment?
- Does ‘BRProtect’ cause mutation and adaptation in microorganisms and the “super-bug” problem?
- What are the most dangerous threats ‘BRProtect’ effectively kills?
- How long does ‘BRProtect’ work?
- What is the difference between ‘BRProtect’ protection and other anti-microbial solutions on the market?
- How do I know the ‘BRProtect’ treatment process is safe?
- What personal safety precautions do I need to take when applying ‘BRProtect’?