Helping You Protect the Surfaces Where Clean is Paramount ORDER NOW
Residual 30 & 100 Days Self-Disinfecting Surface Coating Spray
BR Protect is a durable, long-lasting coating that endows any surface to which it has been applied with powerful residual antimicrobial properties. Unlike conventional disinfectants, BR Protect will give you surface protection from all pathogenic organisms on a 24/7 basis, with any treated surface remaining 99.99% germ free for at least 30 days or 100 days depending on your choice of the two product derivatives we have available.
Big Red offers Solution for Surface Protection Against Unseen Germs at the Molecular Level
Antimicrobial Shield – Do Your Part, Stop The Spread!
How Long do Coronaviruses Live on Surfaces?
|SURFACE||EXAMPLES||DAYS or HOURS|
|Metal||Doorknobs, Jewelry, Silverware||5 Days|
|Glass||Drinking glasses, Mirrors, Windows||Up to 5 Days|
|Ceramics||Dishes, Pottery, Mugs||5 Days|
|Paper||Newspaper, Magazines||Up to 5 Days|
|Wood||Furniture, Decking||4 Days|
|Plastic||Milk bottles, Bus seats, Elevator Buttons||2-3 Days|
|Stainless Steel||Refrigerators, Pots/pans, Sinks, Water bottles||2-3 Days|
|Cardboard||Shipping boxes||1 Day|
|Aluminum||Soda cans, Tinfoil, Water bottles||2-8 Hours|
|Copper||Pennies, Teakettles, Cookware||4 Hours|
|Food/Water||Doesn’t seem to spread through food, and has not been found in water.|
How does COVID-19 Spread?
Released when an infected person talks, coughs or sneezes
Any physical contact with an infected person
Touching a surface that has been contaminated by an infected person
Traditional Disinfectant versus BR Protect Antimicrobial Spray
BR Protect creates an invisible barrier for at least 30/100 days with a single application
Unlike disinfectant products which only kill pathogens during their wet contact time, BRProtect remains effective for over 30/100 days depending on your choice of the two product derivatives we have available. This treatment reduces the risk of cross contamination ensuring all treated surfaces remain non-infectious 24/7 for at least 1 month.
BRShield is a durable long-lasting chemically bonded residual antimicrobial coating containing a quaternary based organo-silane compound. This scientifically proven chemical formula is unique in that it bonds chemically at the molecular level onto any surface to which it is applied.
Once chemically bonded, the surface coating cannot be easily removed after routine cleaning and housekeeping procedures including the regular use of alcohol or alkaline based detergents.
Therefore, once bonded to the treated surface, this semi-permanent antimicrobial surface coating will provide consistent, residual protection against 99% of all known pathogens and deliver a 99.99% or 4 log reductions in their numbers 24/7 for min of 180 days surface antimicrobial protection.
Seeing is Believing
In addition to highly specific technical laboratory tests (all of which BR Protect passes with flying colors) we have also conducted a simple visual ‘litmus test’ that demonstrates the difference between a treated and an untreated surface. Our “seeing is believing” experiment visually proves the long-term efficacy of ‘BR Protect’.
From our experiment, it can be clearly seen in the picture that the bread treated with BR Protect has remained completely ‘mould free’ even after a period of more than 30 days.
The image unequivocally reveals how the untreated control sample has been fully colonised by the moulds and the BR Protect treated surface completely inhibits the growth of microorganisms.
Works in a Dry State
- BRProtect uses a residual antimicrobial technology where a single application will provide continuous surface protection for up to 30 days
- BRProtect continues to work in a dry state by creating an inhospitable surface for incoming germs that physically disrupts and inhibits their growth
- BRProtect destroys a wide spectrum of bacteria, moulds, fungi and inactivates viruses
- BRProtect does not leach or migrate from applied surfaces into the environment
Antimicrobial Coating Spray for Frequent High Touch Surfaces
30 & 100 DAYS CONTINUOUS ANTI-VIRAL PROTECTION COATING SPRAY
Our main active ingredient is quaternary ammonium compound and this compound is approved by US EPA N list to be effective against SARS-CoV-2. BR Protect Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating Spray can be used to help protect your premises surfaces by inhibiting Germs for up to 30/100 days.
Order your BR Protect Coating Spray NowORDER NOW
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an antimicrobial?
- How do antimicrobial coatings work?
- What is BR Protect?
- What is BR Protect Antimicrobial Coating?
- Why use BR Protect Antimicrobial Coating?
- Why should I use ‘BRProtect’ instead of other traditional disinfection methods?
- Will regularly cleaning a treated surface remove ‘BRProtect’?
- What preparation is necessary prior to applying the treatment?
- Does ‘BRProtect’ cause mutation and adaptation in microorganisms and the “super-bug” problem?
- What are the most dangerous threats ‘BRProtect’ effectively kills?
- How long does ‘BRProtect’ work?
- What is the difference between ‘BRProtect’ protection and other anti-microbial solutions on the market?
- How do I know the ‘BRProtect’ treatment process is safe?
- What personal safety precautions do I need to take when applying ‘BRProtect’?